Position: Head of Growth - Marketing Lead
Drops DAO (drops.co) provides a lending platform for metaverse assets and NFTs. It aims to disrupt lending markets and blur the lines between digital and traditional assets.
The protocol uses lending pools that enable any type of NFT asset to be used as collateral – from collectibles and metaverse items, to financial NFTs. Users can leverage their idle NFTs and DeFi tokens to obtain loans and earn extra yield.
What you will be doing
- Plan and execute go-to-market strategy for new products, features, enhancements, and new partnerships by forming the positioning, messaging, and value proposition.
- Keep up to date with the trending topics in crypto and the NFT space. Manage content calendar and produce articles, visuals with the help of contractors.
- Be the brand's voice for communications on social media, engage in mentions on Twitter.
- Manage performance marketing by creating retargeting and similar audience campaigns on social media. Manage creatives, targeting and user acquisition costs.
- Lead research and implementation of ads and sponsorships across social networks, search, podcasts, newsletters, and other channels.
- Establish SEO best practices and manage the content creation process to increase organic website traffic.
- Manage influencer marketing on Twitter and Youtube.
- Setup KPIs for marketing and product use, improve their performance. Increase website conversion rates.
- Be an owner: step up and take the lead on challenging, ambiguous work.
- Keep an astronaut’s mindset: pivot from the micro-details on the ground up to the bigger picture macro view and back down again.
- 2+ years of previous experience in product marketing.
- Experience with setting up marketing funnel tracking and optimizing KPIs.
- Concise speaker, storyteller, and writer: you can slice, dice, and distill a narrative from a complex data set into an executive, TL;DR summary.
- Experience with email, web, mobile/push, and content marketing with a history of focus on the right message for the right customer on the right channel (at the right time!).
- Experience in using SEO tools for keyword research, website optimisation and Google console. Be familiar with best practises for SEO and CRO.
- Experience bringing products to market in fintech, a startup environment, gaming, e-sports, or SaaS.
- Hands-on experience with crypto communities and understanding of market trends.
Negotiable in stablecoins + Allocation
More about Drops DAO