ZenSports is a mobile gaming app that offers more sports betting, Esports, payment, and NFT solutions for consumers than any other product.
With ZenSports’ sports betting platform, customers can choose to bet against the house or create their own bets with their own odds and terms (peer-to-peer). Peer-to-peer bets can be shared with friends or anonymously via the app’s mobile marketplace, all without the need for a bookmaker and all right from their phone.
ZenSports provides a variety of Esports tournament software features and services that can bring any tournament to life, including tournament brackets, registration and payments, broadcasting / streaming via Twitch, chatting via Discord, and prizes/rewards using cryptocurrencies and NFT’s.
ZenSports is available for download in the App Store (iOS) and the ZenSports website (Android or Web).
What we’re looking for:
ZenSports has several important and immediate blockchain, NFT, and cryptocurrency initiatives, and we’re looking for a full-time, experienced blockchain engineer to join our awesome team right away. You will be the sole blockchain engineer in our company, which means you’re going to have a lot of autonomy in how you work, but the expectations will also be high. We need someone who is a self-starter, thrives in a fast-paced startup environment, and wants to be a part of the future of Gaming and DeFi.
Strong experience with developing and minting NFT’s, smart contracts, and cryptocurrency tokens is a must. We’re planning on developing NFT’s on Ethereum and potentially other blockchains. Our SPORTS utility token is built on the ICON blockchain protocol, so experience with ICON would be great, but not required (as long as you have a willingness to learn to develop on ICON). And we have a cryptocurrency payments API that offers payments in BTC, USDT on Ethereum, SPORTS, and ICX, which you would also manage.
You can work either locally here in our Miami headquarters or remotely, and we are open to you being either a W-2 employee with benefits or 1099 contractor.
We’re a fun team that is proving out the first real-world use case for DeFi and blockchain, and we’d love to have you join us!
- Work on our existing node.js payments API which integrates allows ZenSports to receive crypto payments from different merchants.
- You’ll play a significant role in the development of new projects of both NFT and crypto gaming products. Writing smart contracts will be a day-to-day activity.
- We want to be able to create applications across different blockchains as possible so you might be exposed to pick up different smart contracts languages.
- Smarts contracts need high quality standards to minimize risks. Hence, you will need to implement tests every time and you are expected to execute best testing practices (local dev environment and test networks). TDD philosophy is highly valuable.
- We will likely be partnering with different organizations from the gaming and sports industry. You should expect to collaborate with different groups, leading technical calls and supporting when necessary.
- ZenSports needs to make sure that the smart contracts we develop are safe and free of bugs. You will be working together with auditors to ensure code quality standards and security.
- Write scripts to automate monitoring.
- Hold a degree in Computer Science, a related discipline, or experience to offset this.
- 4+ years professional engineering experience (with highly exposure to API design and best practices).
- 1+ years crypto experience (Ethereum, Solana, Avalanche, etc)
- You have proven experience in Ethereum development (Truffle, hardhat, ganache, Infura, OpenZeppelin, etc).
- Experience with either web3.js or ethers.js
- Ability to design and implement smart contracts on at least one major blockchain is a must (Solidity experience is highly valuable).
- Understanding of blockchain concepts and the EVM.
- Deep knowledge of decentralized application design patterns.
Nice to have:
- Be an active participant in any crypto project. Do you invest in crypto? Do you own NFTs?
- Interested in Ethereum research like L2 solutions, ETH2, new EIPs, DAOs
- Development involvement with previous crypto projects (specially NFT ones) is a big plus.