Ethos Multiverse Inc is a Vancouver-based technology company that is shaping the next generation of commerce. We are excited to be at the forefront of a technology revolution that will embed NFT and blockchain technology into everyday transactions that will be used by… well everybody.
Coming off our last successful exit and fully backed by an absolutely amazing group of industry leading investors, this is a unique opportunity to shape the future and make a difference in the world… universe and multiverse.
This role reports to the Director of Engineering and will form part of our small but excellent engineering team. This is your chance to get in on the ground floor of a growing team and put your own personal stamp on the technology stack and development process.
Who you are
- A Blockchain developer that doesn’t mind getting involved in all areas of the stack.
- You have experience creating, testing and deploying smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain.
- You have experience with, or are willing to learn about developing on other blockchains like Flow and Solana.
- You have experience with React or other Front End technologies.
- You are have experience with, or are familiar with popular blockchain development tools like
- You are comfortable architecting creative technical solutions from the ground up.
- You enjoy learning and problem solving.
- You are comfortable communicating ideas and giving and receiving constructive feedback.
What you will do
- Code! We are a lean team and we believe that developers are happiest when they are developing and solving problems.
- Take the initiative. You are getting in early so you will have every opportunity to implement your ideas and help shape the development process.
- Learn! We are heavily immersed in burgeoning technology so there will be a huge opportunity for you to learn and expand your skillset.
- Collaborate, architect, and build quality solutions.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, benefits and stock options.
- Flexible working environment. Work from home or collaborate in our Vancouver office.
- An opportunity to be a part of a fantastic team and another Vancouver success story.
Candidates can apply confidentially by following the apply button or emailing a resume to: email@example.com