ChainMyne is an exclusive boutique OTC private wealth trading platform for clients buying or selling crypto assets. We aim to alter the financial paradigm and pioneer a personalized brokerage experience when investing in crypto assets such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and many more. We cater to accredited investors, high net worth clients and corporations with access to personal brokers for on- and off-ramp access.
ChainMyne is seeking its first Marketing Manager to lead us into our next phase of growth. As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the development of marketing strategies to drive customer acquisition and company growth. The candidate must be able to identify the effective cross marketing channels and solutions that drive revenue in a fast-paced environment. This will include evaluating the results of various marketing campaigns, spearheading market research efforts, or coordinating initiatives across a variety of channels.
- An expert go-to-market strategist and development of brand messaging to increase customer acquisition by running cross-channel content campaigns and drive meaningful growth in a B2C/B2B growth phase fintech company.
- Passionate storyteller with broad understanding on how to communicate with diverse audiences within different geographical locations globally to articulate our brand messaging and value proposition in a compelling way.
- Acquisition funnel from awareness, retention, and revenue growth through email marketing, content creation, PR, SEO, PPC, and social media channels (Twitter/LinkedIn).
- Effectively balance qualitative and quantitative data in everything from customizing messaging, which campaigns will be most effective by running pilots and tests to see what works best, iterate and build marketing strategy based on KPIs and ROI through Google Analytics.
- Development of customer acquisition strategy for B2C/B2B and work closely with stakeholders to determine allocation of resources for creative and content creation.
- Identify sponsorship opportunities, coordinate full execution to build support and awareness of our brand.
- Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business or similar
- Minimum 5 years of Marketing experience (fintech/crypto space is an asset)
- Experience working in marketing leadership roles with early-stage start-up, hypergrowth companies, finance, fintech, or crypto exchange with a track record of success
- Growth-oriented leader and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Passionate about crypto and financial technology.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and Apple Mac OS/iOS.
- Experience using CRM and executing email marketing campaigns via HubSpot or Salesforce.
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages