About the Role
With the business start in Japan, we have been responsible for ensuring the day-to-day operations and routine in consideration of IT governance/control, and also need to report our status regularly as well. We also provide physical and technical IT and security support onsite to our users in Japan. In case of emergencies, such as system failure/unavailable, security incident, or so, we need to be on the front lines of communication with local users and take action so as to minimize the impact of the incidents. The ability to prepare and submit failure reports in Japanese to the FSA and prepare official documents in Japanese is necessary to communicate with them.
- Maintain the complicated relationship that our global employees have with the devices and/or technology they interact with on a daily basis (in order to do their jobs and get work done)
- Help team members by solving computer, mobile device, application and access issues to allow them to work effectively
- Answer team members' questions efficiently to strive for optimized productivity and possess the know-how and experience needed to aid team members use common workplace devices, tools, applications and services
- 3+ years experience in an Information Technology, involved in Security and IT operations inconsideration of IT governance & controls
- Hands-on technical expertise - infrastructure and network device configuration, and scripting and/or programming languages, etc.
- General knowledge of systems administration and operations, including security, monitoring, etc.
- Basic understanding of infrastructure and networking technology concepts
- Basic understanding of MacOS and Linux as client/workstation management
- General knowledge with security best practices, including knowledge for system hardening, secure programming and coding, and physical security
- Familiarity with FISC security guidelines, NIST cybersecurity framework, and ISO security framework
- Ability to thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced, and dynamic environment
- Experience working in cryptocurrency or digital asset industry is a big plus
- Native Japanese and advanced English language (Reading/Writing) skills are required