Who We Are
Imagine a world where everyone is a trader. OKCoin is on a mission to make crypto investing and trading more accessible to anyone around the world. We are building the next generation of tools to help onboard the investors and traders who have been on the fence about crypto.
OKCoin is a global exchange with offices in San Francisco, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan and Korea. We are a collective of global citizens with a common passion to help decentralize finance and level the economic playing field for everyone around the world.
About the Opportunity:
A unique and highly-impactful role at one of the fastest growing global cryptocurrency exchanges. In this position, you will be driving data-based decision making across various Product teams tasked with increasing customer activation, engagement and maximizing LTV.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Spearhead the development of data models, algorithms, and event triggers to drive sophisticated customer profiling, segmentation, and personalization enhancements to the consumer experience
- Drive interpretation, socialization, and adoption of analytics insights
- Assist in defining, and developing deep insights and root cause analysis
- Craft machine learning and predictive models to drive intelligent product features
- Collaborate across product, engineering, data science, product marketing, sales and our customers to continuously improve OKCoin product offerings across the market
- Hone your skills on data visualization
What We Look For In You:
- BA/BS in Statistics, Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- At least 3-5 years of experience in analytics or closely related field
- Understanding of Chinese-Mandarin
- A strong intuition for crafting raw data and analysis into well-written and persuasive content
- Expertise in SQL and knowledge of cloud data environments e.g. AWS
- Familiarity with Excel, Tableau, Looker, or similar reporting tool
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on teamwork, initiative and integrity
- Comfort with working in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities simultaneously
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with scripting and analysis languages (Python, R)
- Experience working in an enterprise or B2B space, as well as the consumer or B2C space
- Industry or educational experience in text mining, information retrieval, knowledge extraction and building knowledge graphs
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Training & Development Reimbursement
- PTO, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
- UberEats Program
- Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
OKCoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.