CoinRoutes Inc. provides algorithmic trading tools for buying and selling Crypto-Assets more efficiently, ushering in a new era of decentralized finance. Our Clients & Investors are some of the largest Crypto Funds & Trading firms.
Location: Miami, Florida
We are looking for backend-focused developers to help us build out and maintain various aspects of our platform. Some projects include adding WebSocket / FIX feeds to our market data platform, building data aggregation for report generation, integrating new exchanges/liquidity provider APIs for order entry, and enhancing our trading algorithm logic.
· Service-oriented architecture experience - message queues/busses
· REST / RPC / Websocket API experience
· SQL / NoSQL experience (PostgreSQL / redis / etc.)
· Linux-based environments
Nice to have:
· C / C++ / other compiled language experience
· Data warehousing experience (ETL / aggregation / etc.)
· Financial markets experience (FIX/market data / etc.)
· Familiarity with DevOps / AWS
· Django experience
· Excellent communication skills with technical and non-technical people alike
· Collaborative approach to problem-solving
· Self-starter with a thirst for knowledge and experimentation
· Eye for detail and ability to turn product/design dreams into realities
· Strong software product lifecycle management experience
· Communicating proactively and helping teammates where needed
· Productive and communicative in a remote work environment
· The independence to manage, execute, and take initiative without supervision
· Comfortable working in a growth-stage startup environment that balances responsiveness to customer needs as well as iterating on product and delivery in real-time
CoinRoutes is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to hiring the best people regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, expression, national origin, age, disability or genetics.