Imagine a world where everyone is a trader. OKCoin is on a mission to make crypto investing and trading more accessible to anyone around the world. We’re building the next generation of tools to help onboard investors and traders who’ve been on the fence about crypto. OKCoin is a globally licensed exchange with offices in San Francisco, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, and Korea. We’re a collective of global citizens with a common passion to help decentralize finance and level the economic playing field for everyone around the world. About the opportunity: We’re seeking a multi-skilled writer who combines creative leadership and artful communication with a passion for crypto. As a Growth UX Writer, you’ll dip your toes and dive headlong into the highest impact content initiatives to describe OKCoin product features, values and titles in an effective, delightful way. You’ll bring your experience working on financial products to design content experiments, ship improvements, and measure results. This is not a content marketing job nor is it a copywriting job. We write for the people using OKCoin products to help them take action and navigate the UI. This could include writing for dashboards, simplifying purchase flow messaging, or working with brand to create onboarding narratives. If you love wrangling opinions, reconciling them with data, and making sure people are rowing in the same direction, then leave us a hello. What you’ll do:
- Write the words and craft the product experiences that we build to grow our business
- Plan, write, edit, test, and improve the current and new content including user interface language, microcopy, labels, and navigation using data and structured thinking to inform the approach.
- Leverage data, insights, and user feedback to bring in human voices into problem statements, product interface, and user journeys.
- Work with members of our product, design, marketing, compliance, engineering and partnerships teams to improve our product experience
- Ensure content updates align with the team’s broader roadmap
- Bring clarity to ambiguity as you conduct content audits, and facilitate team discussions
- Embrace a culture of feedback, sharing your work early and often
- Navigate a fast-paced environment with team members in different time zones by balancing independent self-direction with frequent collaboration and open communication
What we’d like to see:
- A solid history of outstanding writing and a portfolio of strong examples with stories of how your end-to-end writing approach and role led to meaningful improvements
- 5+ years of experience as a UX writer, product content strategist, content designer, growth writer or a similar role
- Familiarity with content strategy, content design, or information architecture concepts
- Work hand-in-hand with data and analytics teams, analyzing results and synthesizing findings to incorporate into content directions
- Curiosity and comfort with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Positive, collaborative attitude with a passion for creating, editing, and planning online content
- Proven ability to manage multiple and distinct projects at the same time
- Passion for crypto and blockchain innovations
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance (Company pays 100% for employee/80% for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Flexible PTO policy, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
- UberEats Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program paid in BTC
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
OKCoin Statement:OKCoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.