At Matter Labs, we are building zkSync
: a blockchain scaling solution secured purely by cutting-edge cryptography. Our mission is to scale Ethereum to billions of users, fully preserving its most valuable properties — permissionlessness, trustlessness, and resilience, — in order to protect and enhance global economic freedom.
We hold a strong opinion that zero-knowledge proofs (ZKP) are the only technology today that can achieve this goal.
We are also proud to be the pioneer of the ZKP tech on Ethereum, and one of the few companies in the world with strong expertise in this field. Our contributions over the last 3 years include the first ZK rollup ever built, the first implementation of recursive ZK proofs on Ethereum, and the world’s first practical FPGA-based ZKP accelerator. Most recently, we launched a zkEVM mainnet
, making zkSync the first ZK rollup capable of executing native Ethereum smart contracts. For the latest updates check out our Twitter
Across all hires we make at Matter Labs, regardless of role or team, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours
, where we value freedom, ownership mindset, and meritocracy.
As the People Operations Coordinator, you are often the first line of support for our employees. You build and manage employee-facing content about People Programs, policies and benefits, coordinate team events and celebrations, and generally function as the supportive glue on the People team. Your responsibilities will widely vary but will include.
- Provide frontline support to our multi-cultural team of 100+ around the world.
- Take ownership and use critical thinking to find the root cause of employees’ queries and strive to solve them quickly.
- Coordinate Employee Onboarding Experience (Welcome Gift / Swag) and also manage
- Seek opportunities to add value to our employee experience through process improvement and clear expectation setting
- Document and maintain process procedures for the People Operations team and self-service resources for all employees
- Provide support for ad-hoc and routine projects across the People Team
- Responsible for ensuring our employee records and systems are up-to-date and compliant at all times
- Would be ideal for a recent graduate or 2nd role in business or human relations and/or 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced administrative role
- Impeccable judgment and ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to demonstrate ethical and professional conduct at all times
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Comfortable with the use of multiple technical platforms and the ability to learn new systems quickly
Working at Matter Labs
You will receive highly competitive compensation and stock options. The roles are fully remote, but you are welcome to work from one of our offices, or a co-working space of your choice. We operate in small, focused teams, with no time tracking and minimum bureaucracy. Only results matter. We will provide you with anything you need to learn, grow, and be productive.
When working at Matter Labs, it is critically important that our goals and values (freedom, ownership mindset, and excellence) align. Building a globally transformative product, we value diversity of thought, and believe that diversity of thought comes from a range of backgrounds. We welcome applicants across the spectrum of race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience.
Apply now if this role sounds of interest and we aim to get back to you as soon as possible.