At Matter Labs, we are building zkSync: a zero-knowledge rollup (ZK-rollup) Ethereum Layer 2 scaling solution. Our mission is to accelerate the mass adoption of crypto for personal sovereignty. zkSync’s core technology – an EVM-compatible ZK-rollup – is designed to scale Ethereum without degrading its decentralization or security.
Across all hires at Matter Labs we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours
– where we value freedom, an ownership mindset, and excellence.
We’re driven by our mission and guided by our values, the most fundamental of which is freedom. That’s why we’ve decided to release zkSync 2.0 under MIT Open Source at the Fair Onboarding Alpha
milestone. Open-sourcing zkSync 2.0 will give the ecosystem the freedom to view, to modify, and to fork the code. This will be the first time a general-purpose ZK-rollup is fully open-sourced. For the latest updates check out our Twitter
At Matter Labs we work with some of the most gifted and dedicated talent in the industry, we are quickly growing and so looking for a Flexible/Part-Time Personal Assistant to support our CEO. This role will be a mixture of 70% personal support and 30% business support. You will be a skilled communicator and decision-maker who works fast and can quickly identify what works.
While the day-to-day responsibilities may vary greatly, the role requires a forward thinking, tech-savvy and organised individual who has proven experience working in a similar role in an equally fast paced company. Hours will vary depending on travel and so we need someone that is looking for Part-Time work but is flexible around this schedule.
- From time to time this role will require you to support the CEO with personal tasks such as liaising with his family for medical appointments
- Arranging detailed and extensive travel itineraries
- Researching and understanding how to make any experience of events/travel meet a high standard. For example, being able to research and resolve something like this without involving the CEO
- Managing and organising selected email inboxes and diary management support
- Exercises exceptional discretion with confidential information
- Previous EA/PA experience, ideally within a Fintech, Tech, or very fast paced company
- Confident, resilient, reliable
- Looking for Part Time work and able to be Flexible with hours
- Strong communication, reporting and presentation skills
- Fluent in German is a must
- Global mindset, understand time zones, cultural nuance, and different working practices
- Tech-savvy – proficient use of Gsuite, and other tools
- Flexible to provide some support out of hours
- Excellent problem solving/analytical mind-set and comprehension skills
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly and maintain good judgement in a fast-paced environment and under short deadlines
Working at Matter Labs
You will receive highly competitive compensation and stock options. The roles are fully remote, but you are welcome to work from one of our offices, or a co-working space of your choice. We operate in small, focused teams, with no time tracking and minimum bureaucracy. Only results matter. We will provide you with anything you need to learn, grow, and be productive.
When working at Matter Labs, it is critically important that our goals and values (freedom, ownership mindset, and excellence) align. Building a globally transformative product, we value diversity of thought, and believe that diversity of thought comes from a range of backgrounds. We welcome applicants across the spectrum of race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience.
Apply now if this role sounds of interest and we aim to get back to you as soon as possible.