As the company's CTO, you will lead the engineering efforts on all its different fronts, from full-stack to blockchain development, from game development to data analytics and data science.
This position is extremely entrepreneurial. We’re looking for a relentlessly resourceful teammate who learns and executes quickly.
- Be the owner of the engineering team, responsible for hiring, training, and executing the product vision
- Work closely with other teams and stakeholders, managing integrations and the team's roadmap
- At least 8 years of experience in software engineering
- Strong understanding of blockchain concepts, smart contracts, and web3 architectures
- Strong understanding of scalable architectures capable of handling hundreds of thousands of users and processing millions of events
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent English and exceptional communication skills, both written and spoken
Nice to have
- Game development experience (Unity or Unreal)
- Blockchain development experience (Solidity)
- Machine learning experience
- Previously held CTO position or other Engineering leadership role
- $100,000/yr - $150,000/yr + stock options
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Engineering Crypto Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, Remote Crypto Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs, Pay In Crypto Crypto Jobs, Pay In Fiat Crypto Jobs.