Security Incident Response Lead
The Security Incident Response Lead will develop and maintain standard procedures and protocols to ensure Security Incident Response meets operational requirements. Lead the day-to-day operations and develop Dapper Lab’s Cyber Incident Response program and Global Security Operations Center. The leader is expected to be a subject matter expert in incident response process, cyber forensics, and industry best practices. The Lead will have overall accountability for a timely and appropriate response to security threats and incidents.
This role will serve as a member of the Information Security Team reporting to the Director and will lead the incident response and managed detection & response (MDR) capabilities.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Develop and direct the Enterprise Security Incident Response Program ensuring continuous maturity.
- Lead, manage and mature the people, process, and technologies present in a 24/7 global security operations center.
- Define and maintain dashboards and metrics that support Incident Response Program and Cyber Security Operation Center maturity efforts.
- Provide cyber security briefings, status updates, and consultancy to various audiences, including technical and executive leadership teams.
- Leverage the incident response program to conduct cyber table-top simulations and education sessions with stakeholders.
- Provide leadership for incident response investigations, coordinate response activity, and brief senior leaders while maintaining confidentiality.
A little about you:
- Extensive and direct experience in high-pressure situations managing and responding to complex technical cyber security incidents.
- Proven skills in various elements of incident response, including but not limited to computer intrusion investigations and digital forensics in enterprise environments.
- Experience interpreting and incorporating industry standard framework such as NIST and ISO.
- Management experience with direct responsibilities for information security technologies.
- Knowledge and experience in deploying and managing security controls, capabilities, and tools in large, complex environments.
- Ability to prioritize, communicate, and adapt knowledge to a fast-paced startup environment.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.