As an experienced Social Media Specialist, you will help us plan, develop, and produce content for social media following brand marketing goals and social media strategy; maintain the alignment of content across all channels; scale up the volume of our communication.
Does it spark your interest? Let’s have a look at some details!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- creating content tailored to each social media channel according to the brand’s TOV, social media strategy, and content plan
- coordinating the workflow of a designer, a copywriter, and outsourcing agencies
- taking part in the development and adaptation of the long-term social media strategy
- maintaining the content plan, publishing schedule, and metrics monitoring
- cooperating with our brand team, as well as with product and support departments
What makes you a perfect candidate?
- you’re a native English speaker
- you have experience in social media marketing in general and content planning in particular
- you understand key performance and vanity metrics. You know how to set them up and plan the work to achieve the goals
- you have a prior experience with graphic design tools (Figma, Photoshop/InDesign, mobile video editors)
- you’re capable of coordinating a team of a copywriter and a designer, as well as outsourced agencies
Technologies that we use:
- Sprout Socials (scheduling, monitoring, community management, reporting)
- Notion (project management and task tracking)
- native social media apps
- Figma (design, social media graphical templates)
- Miro (optional)
What will you get in return?
- financial compensation based on your skills and experience
- possibility to receive part of your compensation in bitcoin
- unique opportunity to be a part of a brand that has revolutionized the crypto industry more than once
- amazing team of people who’ll help you put ideas into practice
- free reign as far as new ways of brand promotion are concerned
- budget for professional development (training programs, courses, and workshops of your choice)
- other benefits like MultiSport card, company mobile phone tariff, on-site gym, foosball, billiard table, VR, PS4, 3D printer, etc.
If you think your profile fits the description above, please don't hesitate to submit your CV, together with a cover letter. We’ll definitely get in touch with you as soon as we review your application, most likely within a week.
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Marketing Web3 Jobs, Social Media Web3 Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs, Pay In Crypto Crypto Jobs, Pay In Fiat Crypto Jobs.