We’re seeking a proactive all-around QA specialist to test the functionality and usability of new and existing dapps to ensure it is bug-free, consistent, and with an optimal UI/UX experience. To be successful in this role, you need a good understanding of the crypto space, meticulous attention to detail with solid analytical, organizational, and communication skills. You excel at finding the needle in the haystack.
- Quality Assurance for our current and upcoming dapps. Not only for functionality but also regarding branding and information consistency, UI spelling & grammar, UI specs, graphic content validation, general performance, and more.
- Develop, execute, maintain and interpret unit and automated test scripts.
- Manual testing and generic quality assurance verification.
- Write clear and concise issue reports.
- Work and follow up with our developers, product managers, and PMO Director.
- Continuously optimize QA processes and procedures for maximum efficiency while maintaining quality standards and procedure documents.
- Identify improvements to launch top-quality dapps that exceed customer expectations.
- Write requirements and new feature documents.
- Write internal and external communications covering new releases and main fixes.
- Update FAQ sections.
- Answer product questions from the team, moderators, and other stakeholders.
- Assist in creating a diverse set of product manuals.
- Quality Assurance for documents, pitch decks, videos, graphics and reports.
- Meticulous attentiveness to detail.
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester/specialist or similar role.
- Passionate about everything Blockchain & Crypto.
- Experience in producing effective automated test scripts.
- Proactive and hands-on behavior.
- Ability to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Experience with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field is desired, but having the talent and drive to not only find the technical issues but also ‘anything quality’-related will make you successful in this role. This could be from consistent use of spelling to checking if the inserted graphic makes contextual sense to correct use of branding. A true all-round QA specialist.
- Contractor payment in crypto.
- Flexible working times from home.
- Work with a passionate team of blockchain professionals from all over the world.
- Outsized ROI of your time and commitment. A unique opportunity to join a high-growth, profitable startup.
- Career and personal growth opportunities.
- Ability to work on innovative and interesting projects in different blockchain verticals.
- A flat, ambitious and collaborative company culture.
TrustSwap was conceived in July 2020 and, in a short time has grown into a diverse ecosystem of dapps and services supporting multiple blockchains and a massive user base. With 4.1M+ downloads of The Crypto App and over $6.5B secured in the Team Finance vault by more than 25K blockchain projects in March ‘22, TrustSwap is on its way accelerating the global transition to Web3.TrustSwap is built by a veteran team of developers, advisers, and experts with storied professional histories. The management team includes executives of well-known firms such as Intel, CoinMarketCap, Goldman Sachs, Siemens, KPMG, Unisys, GoDaddy, Deloitte Consulting, E&Y, IBM, and HP Burton.Visit https://trustswap.org/ for more information.
‘Quality Assurance Specialist at TrustSwap‘,sounds like something you would excel at,while also having fun doing so?
Submit your resume with a salary indication.We look forward to your application!
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Engineering Crypto Jobs, Quality Assurance Web3 Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Pay In Crypto Crypto Jobs, DeFi Web3 Jobs.