Who We Are
Spatial is a venture-backed VR and web platform for creating one-click NFT galleries and exhibitions that bring people together. As a metaverse for culture, we offer the most beautiful and accessible platform, where creators, collectors, and brands can host an immersive experience for members of their community.
Spatial was selected as one of the most innovative companies by FastCompany in 2021. We were on the keynote stage with Microsoft’s CEO twice in 2019 and were recently featured in The Wall Street Journal, Wired, The Verge, Hypebeast and Input. We are grateful to have raised funding from leading investors including the founders of Instagram and Uber, and have deep partnerships with leaders in the space, including OpenSea, SuperRare, the Hermitage, the Utah Jazz, WhaleDao, and more.
Join a growing startup that is doing something unique and different. Be a part of a collaborative team.
Possible Career Paths:
- Organize and manage the daily activities in the Spatial office: anything from getting meals, running errands, ordering equipment and designing t-shirts to scheduling interviews and coordinating special events.
- Make coming to work fun and create an atmosphere where employees are effective
- Assist executive staff with administrative duties and daily tasks including some personal errands
- Assist CFO- expense reports and invoice processing, organization, maintaining legal docs
- Coordinate calendars, manage meeting schedules and timing
- Organize fun events - quarterly off-sites, board meetings, other events
- Some dirty work - making sure office is clean and presentable, picking up conference rooms after meetings, making sure kitchen stays clean
- Lunch coordination - orders, delivery/pickup, reimbursement when(if) necessary
- Order from and manage vendors
- Help with recruiting efforts - organize special events, read tech news and help identify companies to recruit from, be proficient with LinkedIn
- Help with HR - new employee orientation (what forms do they need, what do they need to know about office, etc), vacation tracking and other HR records, etc
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMmEwOTpiYWMxOjM0ZTA6NTA6OjE5YzoyNzYM