Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Develop and maintain data engineering systems across the data lifecycle, including data pipelines for batch and streaming applications, data storage layer and data processing engines
- Develop APIs to support high throughput data processing, feature engineering, risk algorithms and data science use cases.
- Develop data quality monitoring and alert systems to ensure high availability and high quality data sources.
- Design and upgrade data architecture to support new data applications, technical enhancements and business requirements.
- Only fresh graduates or candidates with 1-3 years of experience need apply.
- Understand in Java language, Spring framework, and micro-service architecture.
- Proficient in big data pipeline development including batch and streaming processing.
- Understanding with big data components (e.g. Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Spark streaming, Flink, Presto, Hbase, Kafka, Zookeeper, Airflow, Elasticsearch, Redis).