Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Data is at the core of Binance’s mission to serve tens of millions of crypto-currency users. Data Analysts across the company perform impactful analysis to identify trends, and make strategic and important decisions that impact an active and rapidly growing user base.
You will lead through example: Overseeing high performing, multidisciplinary members of the Data Analyst team.
You will design and build complex visualizations and analytical models to help to meet compliance or regulatory requirements, develop finance models to monitor finance performance, build several data analytical systems to help business teams improve work efficiency.
You will work closely with the finance and compliance areas to identify, prioritize and deliver on their most pressing and impactful analytical use case; turning complex findings into simple visualizations and recommendations for execution.
You will analyze and interpret large (PB-scale) volumes of transactional, operational and customer data using proprietary and open source data tools, platforms and analytical tool kits.
You will be part of a fast-paced industry and organization where time to market is critical.
- Responsible for design and develop hive data mart
- Responsible for the delivery of advanced analytics, reporting and BI applications
- Support and manage data requests from business stakeholders – can understand business change needs and assess the impact of those changes
- Responsible for work closely with the finance and compliance areas to identify, prioritize and deliver on their most pressing and impactful analytical use caseThe work will be varied and project based
- A degree in a quantitative discipline, as Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Sciences, Computer Science, Engineering or Life Sciences
- Minimum 8 years of industry experience applying advanced analytics, preferably finance or compliance business partnering and project management
- Demonstrated experience in the application of analytical techniques to guide operational improvements, scheduling, asset utilisation or investment decisions; and of supervising the work of others, preferably analytics or engineering roles
- A desire and ability to think abstractly, solve problems and deal with ambiguity
- Enthusiasm and drive to be a leader in our team, helping shape and develop its future
- Strong communication, presentation, project management and time management skills
- Analytical software (e.g. R, SAS)
- Data visualization tools (e.g. Qlikview, Tableau, PowerBI)
- A relational or graph database management tool (e.g. SQL, NoSQL, Neo4J)
- Programming. (e.g. VBA, C++, Java, Python)
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire