Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Develop and maintain data engineering systems across the data lifecycle, including data pipelines for batch and streaming applications
- Develop APIs to support high throughput data processing, feature engineering, risk algorithms and data science use cases
- Develop data quality monitoring and alert systems to ensure high availability and high quality data sources
- Design and upgrade of data architecture to support new data applications, technical enhancements and business requirements
- 4+ years experiences of developing big data related applications
- Proficient in Java language, familiar with Spring framework, and micro-service architecture
- Proficient in big data pipeline development including batch and streaming processing
- Familiar with big data components like Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Spark streaming, Flink, Presto, Hbase, Kafka
- Experience in big data product development is a plus, including data warehouse, query platform, streaming, recommendation, user profiling, risk management, etc.
- Team working, analytical mind, be optimistic, willing to accept challenges and quick response against incidents
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire