Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to convert business requirements into services with solid code and meaningful tests
- Proactively initiate performance tuning, troubleshoot incidents, etc.
- Write and maintain high-quality technical documentation
- Collaborate across other engineering teams and mentor junior members of the team
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent industry experience.
- Proficient in core Java and the Spring Framework
- Proficient in MySQL, and familiar with at least one NoSQL database
- Knowledge / exp. of building big data platforms
- Experience with Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Flink, etc.
- Proficient in distributed system design, and familiar with at least one messaging middleware and the underlying design principles
- A quick learner with the ability to perform under pressure
- Able to collaborate with the remote team across different time zones
- Proficient in Spring Cloud and microservice design
- Working experience on a distributed system of a large internet company
- Performance tuning experience on JVM, SQL, RPC, etc.
- The risk or compliance-related experience is a plus
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire