Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
For this position, we are only consider candidate who currently based in Lithuania or willing to relocate to Lithuania.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Prepares and enters general journal entries in accordance to company policy and IFRS
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Prepare tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports for direct and indirect tax filings
- Prepare periodic tax filings to local tax authorities
- Manage and maintain the company’s tax information and supporting documents
- Ensure compliance with regulations by forwarding required information to local authorities
- Accountant Qualifications / Skills:
- Reporting Research Results
- Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in tax, accounting, or finance
- At least 5 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire