Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Work closely with team members (developers, product manager, and partners) to develop, test and deliver high quality data application products.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Prevent, report, analyze and track issues in an effective and efficient manner.
- Work closely with team members to design the effective and efficient test strategy and execute for testing ETL data pipelines.
- Improve test strategy to reduce manual test efforts. Design, develop and execute automation scripts.
- 5+ years experience in software testing, both manual and automation.
- Big Data (Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Flink,...) testing experience is a big plus.
- Data quality or data security related experience is a big plus.
- Experience in writing clear and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Experience in testing backend services such as APIs, Databases, distributed services.
- Good programming ability, master at least one of the programming languages: Java, Python, JS or others.
- Strong SQL testing, understanding different SQL statements.
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Excellent interpersonal, consultative and communication skills.
- Self-managed, proactive work style, good commitment.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire