Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
As a Product Manager for HRIS, you will drive end-to-end product design and delivery of our HR-related process systems. You will have the full autonomy to design product features and work closely with our engineering team to develop these modules from scratch.
- Conduct user research, and usability testing to understand our global teams needs and how to meet them elegantly and effectively
- Integrate user research, market analysis, and customer feedback into product requirements to ensure products satisfy their needs
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and engineering teams to develop roadmaps for our internal systems
- Prioritise features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with a team of engineers, designers, and analysts to ship high-quality experiences
- Inform product decisions with quantitative and qualitative data on staff behaviour and experimentation (e.g. a/b testing, survey data, usability studies)
- Define methods and metrics for identifying success and failure while ensuring the team is clear on their objectives
- 2+ years of product management / product ownership experience
- Strong user experience sensibilities and familiarity with platform UI best practices
- Strong use of analytics, user research, and business cases to drive decisions and improve products
- Ability to operate under tight deadlines while maintaining multiple projects
- Experienced in planning work for assigned work streams
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire