Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Work across all aspects of data from engineering to building sophisticated visualizations, machine learning models and experiments
- Analyze and interpret large (PB-scale) volumes of transactional, operational and customer data using proprietary and open source data tools, platforms and analytical tool kits
- Translate complex findings into simple visualizations and recommendations for execution by operational teams and executives
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in Computer Science or Math or Statistics
- Proficient in data engineering, modeling and ETL - preferred experience with data sourcing and working with APIs
- Experience with data querying using languages such as SQL, GraphQL, Python
- Able to commit minimum 3 days per week for at least 6 months
- Understands project tokenomics and has good knowledge of the DeFi and Web 3.0 infrastructure landscape
- Experience in using tools such as Dune analytics, Nansen etc
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards
- High-level written and verbal communication skills