Before you read the details of this role, there’s something you should know. At Matter Labs, we don’t see ourselves as a company, but as a highly aligned
global team on a single mission: to accelerate the mass adoption of crypto for personal sovereignty.
Our core technology – zkSync Era – is a layer 2 rollup that uses advanced cryptography called zero-knowledge proofs to scale Ethereum without compromising on security or decentralization. zkSync Era is EVM compatible, which means projects on Ethereum and other EVM-based blockchains can easily deploy on zkSync Era to take advantage of low gas fees and high transaction speeds.
With a total of $458 million in mission-driven funding, zkSync Era is the first EVM-compatible ZK Rollup to go live on testnet (February 2022) and be deployed on mainnet (October 2022). As we enter the endgame for Ethereum scaling, we are committed to full open source and building in public toward our stated mission [so that even if we fail, the community and the ecosystem will benefit from our contribution].
Matter Labs is hiring a Senior Social Media Manager to lead the strategy, planning, and execution of content across zkSync and Matter Labs’ social media accounts, with a focus on Twitter. In this role, you will be responsible for implementing a world-class social media marketing and measurement program to grow and engage zkSync’s primary target audience of developers. You will also introduce social listening, monitoring, and response capabilities to harness timely trends and engage with our audience. This role requires the ability to think strategically while getting in the weeds to get the work done, including developing content and collaborating with designers to develop multimedia that complements it.
What You'll Be Doing
- Create and execute a comprehensive social media strategy for Matter Labs and zkSync
- Develop strategies for audience, awareness, and engagement growth across social accountsSs
- Work alongside design partners to develop best-in-class visual assets for social platforms
- Continuously utilize metrics to inform decision-making and our approach to social media
- Propose and implement new ideas for scaling our presence beyond core social platforms
- Implement a social listening and response strategy in order to engage in timely conversations
What We Look For in You
- 7+ years experience in social media marketing, with crypto marketing experience preferred
- Proven track record managing social media pages for high-growth brands
- Experience in social media marketing, channel management, content creation, prioritization, and time management
- Must be familiar with crypto Twitter and have experience creating Twitter posts around specific crypto topics
- Strong understanding of digital and traditional advertising strategies
- Advanced knowledge of social publishing/analytics tools
- Strong understanding of the leading strategies of social media
Working at Matter Labs
At Matter Labs, you have the freedom to work how you want, when you want, and from where you want. We operate in small, focused teams, with no time tracking and minimum bureaucracy. Only results matter. We will provide you with anything you need to learn, grow, and be productive.
Our results-only environment means anyone who believes in our mission can join us, regardless of background, sexual orientation, race, gender, and age. Both our team and community are made up of people from different countries, cultures, ethnical and religious backgrounds. That's why, out of politeness and respect, we refrain from opinions on politics, religion, or sex at the workplace.
We designed our culture of freedom and ownership to persist as we scale and to establish the base for a positive-sum community as we move toward full decentralization.
Apply now if this role sounds of interest and we aim to get back to you as soon as possible.