Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Support team efforts in addressing regulatory requirements, and drafting and updating risk policies and procedure manuals.
- Build and run risk models including stress test.
- Work closely with various departments and stakeholders to understand and define requirements for risk models.
- Review researches to understand economic and crypto market trends to inform models.
- Build risk models based on internal data and external research.
- Report on model assumptions, methodology and outputs.
- Support team efforts in to meet department heads requirements in relation to complex analytical challenges.
- Helping to compile and maintain dashboards and data metrics in support of the provision of accurate data and analysis used in the financial risk report and in analysis and reports going to management and the board.
- Develop expertise in crypto assets and risks associated with crypto assets.
- Develop expertise in counterparty, liquidity and market risks.
- Interpret data, analyze results using actuarial techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize actuarial/statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, project and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Support the Management in the development of strategies per channel and sales tools (product catalog, point of sale tools specific to each segment and channel, displays) using actuarial techniques.
- Provide support to the business and Value Streams with research and actuarial/statistical analysis.
- Degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science).
- 2+ years experience in regulated financial services, with some direct exposure to analytics and modeling applied to risks.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements.
- Understanding and familiarity with Economic Capital Model.
- Understanding of financial risks.
- Understanding of statistical methods(e.g. VaR, TVaR)
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, global organization while maintaining close contact with relevant teams across multiple locations.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts into a format digestible by a diverse audience.
- Good understanding in performing risk assessments.
- Proactive, diligent team player.
- Fluent English is a must, Arabic is preferred
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire