About the Role
This role is remote.
Our Engineering team is having a blast while delivering the most sophisticated crypto-trading platform out there. Help us continue to define and lead the industry.
- Build, improve, maintain, and upgrade clusters of dozens of blockchain daemons/consensus nodes in a scalable and highly redundant fashion
- Deploy testnet & mainnet blockchain daemons/consensus nodes, monitor proactively for performance bottlenecks and unusual behavior, optimize performance in production
- Develop systems for rolling out patches/updates/infrastructure in an automated fashion
- Provide blockchain as a service to the crypto gateway engineering team
- Implement robust metrics and monitoring of blockchain infrastructure
- Write good quality policies, procedures and technical documentation
- Nurture security awareness in the organization, produce material to support this, and relate this to the current threat landscape
- 3+ years of experience in dev-ops
- Code (or script) in at least one modern application development or utility language;
- Experience operating Kubernetes
- Experience with administrating Linux systems and with configuration management (Ansible, Terraform, Docker)
- Experience with cloud platform services and tooling (GCP, AWS)
- Experience with metrics collection and monitoring
- Working understanding of TCP/IP network stack
- Online availability for unforeseen remotely-fixable issues
- Self-motivated & self-organized
- Use Source Code Management and Document Management Systems to organize business function tasks and publish relevant material;
- Understand DNS, SSL/ TLS, and how traffic on IP networks establishes end-to-end security and trust.
- Desire to make the best trading platform out there
- Strong passion for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- Fluent English language skills is required