CoinList, one of the fastest growing crypto financial platforms, is where the world’s best crypto projects build their communities and early adopters can invest in and trade top-tier digital assets.
Our mission is to accelerate the advancement of blockchain technology, by finding the best emerging blockchain projects and helping them succeed. CoinList has become the global leader in new token issuance, helping blue chip projects like Filecoin, Solana, Celo, Algorand, Dapper, and others raise over $800 million and connect with hundreds of thousands of new token holders. And we now support the full lifecycle of crypto investment, from token sales through token distribution, trading, lending, and crypto-specific services such as staking and access to decentralized-finance opportunities. CoinList users trade and store Bitcoin, Ether, and many other popular crypto assets through our full-service exchange, CoinList Pro, mobile apps and CoinList.co, while also getting exclusive access to the best new tokens before they list on other exchanges. Our customers include validators, miners, founders, CEOs, crypto funds, bitcoin OGs, as well as a broad array of crypto enthusiasts. Unlike other centralized crypto finance platforms, we're not here to just build a bank or a brokerage. We're building the platform for people who are passionate about moving crypto forward, and we’re just getting started. Come join us!
As an engineer at CoinList you’ll find that your days are filled with all sorts of fascinating challenges - from developing smart contracts, to architecting a high performance exchange, to simplifying the complex to help bring crypto to a mainstream audience. Our work is difficult and ambitious, which is what makes it fun.
If you are an entrepreneurial person with exceptional engineering talent, we’d love to hear from you.
Who you are:
- You love to code. You build stuff for fun on nights and weekends. You contribute to open source. You have deep expertise in certain areas (e.g., React) but you consider yourself a generalist and you enjoy learning new platforms.
- You’re really smart. You were a top student in your computer science program or have been teaching yourself programming from an early age. You like being around people who challenge you.
- You’re curious. You want to understand how things work. You value interesting things, especially outside your discipline. You like teaching others and constantly learning. You read and question things.
- You like to ship. You make deadlines for yourself and you move fast. You focus on the things that matter and push back on things that don’t. People know they can count on you to get things done.
- You’re scrappy and entrepreneurial. You’ve built apps for fun and worked on side projects before. You’re interested in all aspects of startups - from user testing, to marketing, to raising capital. If you haven’t already started your own company, you think you might like to in the future.
- You care about the product. You might not be a product expert, but you value good design. You enjoy thinking about why certain products work and discussing new apps. You want to build delightful products that users love and that make people’s lives more meaningful.
- You have good values. You enjoy hanging out with your teammates, make the workplace more fun for everyone, and care about doing the right thing.
- You are a 10x thinker, far more excited by huge disruptions than by small improvements. If something is hard, that makes it more fun, and you know that if anyone can figure it out, you can.
What you will do:
- You’ll contribute in all areas. You might choose to go deep in web development or building open source dev tools to automate our operations, but like your teammates you’ll make a habit of working across the stack, frequently picking up new languages and platforms as needed.
- You’ll ship product. From hack days, to experimental prototypes, to developing a new type of auction model, you’ll constantly be building and shipping product. You’ll write clean, well-documented code, do unit tests, follow best practices, and have the benefit of working in a place where people move fast.
- You’ll rapidly grow and improve. At CoinList you’ll be working with some of the smartest engineers you’ve ever met, who love to learn and teach each other. You’ll find yourself stretching to new areas, immersed in feedback, and engrossed in deep conversations on a daily basis.
- You’ll help shape the product. Our whole team cares deeply about the product and has significant input into its development. You’ll beta test new prototypes and talk directly with users, and your ideas will always be heard.
- You’ll learn about startups. From fundraising, to recruiting, to negotiating an office lease, you’ll learn everything there is to know about growing and running a startup of your own, and we’ll do everything we can to connect you with mentors and advisors to help you with your career for years to come.
- You’ll be an owner. We believe in hiring smart people and giving them as much responsibility as they can handle. Whether it’s running a critical token sale or leading our work on a new platform, we’ll make sure you are always pushing yourself to new levels.
- You’ll create the future. Crypto is a far bigger deal than most people realize, and at CoinList you will be be at the forefront of it. There are all sorts of technical challenges you’ll be working though and new questions you’ll have to answer, in partnership with founders for the leading crypto projects across the globe. If you’re successful, you’ll build something the world has never before seen.
As an early employee at CoinList you will be a critical part of our core team and have a huge influence over the direction of the company. We will compensate you well, invest deeply in your development, and do everything we can to make sure this is the single best work experience of your life. At CoinList, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity, value our differences, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.