At Dash, our Goal is to increase financial freedom and opportunities for everyone. We develop products that enable payments on the blockchain and make cryptocurrency accessible for consumers, merchants, businesses, and developers. We’ve designed a payments platform that puts user experience first, obscures the technical complexity underneath, and reinvents how cryptocurrency works in the future. Digital Cash enables financial freedom. The Dash ecosystem provides financial opportunities. Come help us create the future of finance and change the world.
The Dash UX/UI Designer role designs the visual layout for DASH products with the goal of enhancing appeal to the user while maximizing functionality and simplicity. The UX/UI Designer is responsible for designing graphics, UI layouts and navigation flows for multiple products across multiple technologies that are supported by Dash Core Group. Additionally, this role will work with the product and marketing teams to gather and translate user research into A/B test programs. Preference will be given to applicants based in the GMT/GMT+1/GMT+2 time zones.
- Analyze user stories and translate them into static and interactive designs
- Recommend UI/UX improvements based on user/community feedback
- Support research and analysis of new payment flow concepts
- Manage and deliver tasks autonomously, working independently with a focus on collaboration
- Ability to effectively communicate newly proposed designs to technical and non-technical team members
- Focus on building world-class front-end experiences for the cryptocurrency payment space
- Work closely with the development team on a daily basis to answer questions and to validate technical constraints
- Maintain public and private facing design assets
- Bring in and maintain a unified design experience across all products
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role of work
- Experience with common design tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Proto.io, Invision, etc)
- Experience with HTML5, CSS32
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Figma design systems and component libraries
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours from time to time
- Cross-Functional Teams: Experience working with cross-functional, matrix, and distributed teams. Strong diplomacy skills to build consensus between technical and business teams. Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, with the ability to navigate all levels of the organization
- Strategic Planning: Excellent problem solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve design concepts based on research, data, and industry trends
- Ownership and Initiative: High level of enthusiasm, innovation, and dedication with the ability to adapt easily to change and multitasking. Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Good understanding and experience in working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- The ability to create marketing videos with Adobe premiere or other tools is an asset
- Cryptocurrency experience
- Open source development projects
- Remote work experience
- Contribute to technology at the forefront of the web
- Work with a company on a mission to have a positive impact
- Work on a fully remote team
- Work on a small, passionate team
- An entrepreneurial opportunity where you can have oversized impacts
- Opportunity to drive innovation and strategy
- Your work will be open source.
Location / compensation
- Compensation will be at competitive rates and based on experience and location
To apply for this role, please submit an updated CV/resume and a brief introduction to email@example.com.
For more information on Dash, please visit https://www.dash.org