What is BlockFi?
BlockFi’s mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
We’re a team of builders and strivers, proud to champion financial inclusivity and offer economic opportunities around the globe. We provide the same inclusivity to our team members. BlockFi is a place where diversity is celebrated, individuality is recognized, and every single team member is valued. We are changing the status quo to be the first financial company that people love, and we rely on our people to make it happen!
BlockFi is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager, Paid Social to join our growing team!
About Your Team
As a member of the Performance Marketing team, you'll play an important role in accelerating user acquisition. Your goal is to help BlockFi identify potential new clients through paid marketing channels and help potential clients experience the product’s core value quickly. We love to smoke test, scale, and optimize marketing strategies that provide step-function growth within ROI targets.
A successful candidate thinks like an owner, innovates, is focused on client experience, and drives results. You have passion for crypto and the growth discipline, and you are excited to grow your career in a hyper-growth environment.
- This role will be responsible for driving step function increases in user acquisition through paid marketing channels including paid social, app install campaigns, and programmatic.
- Leverage data and consumer insights to rank-prioritize hypotheses in collaboration with engineering, design, and analytics.
- Embrace the iterative process of hypothesis, test, fail, learn, repeat to show appropriate messaging and targeting in a way that resonates with potential clients.
- Ship minimum viable paid marketing campaigns that allow you to test hypotheses while maintaining a quality customer experience.
- Partner with Design and Analytics to launch, optimize, and personalize creative to new clients
- Communicate test results to build a dynamic library of learnings.
- The successful candidate will need to have a growth mindset. We move fast, and we are looking for someone who would be enthusiastic and excited about opportunities to learn other aspects of marketing.
- At least 3 years of experience in B2C performance marketing, ideally in Fintech or Crypto
- Experience launching and scaling paid social campaigns on channels including Facebook and Twitter, while maintaining CPA targets.
- Strong analytical skills, competence in SQL, and experience with tools necessary for data analysis
- Experience designing effective user experiences and executing growth plans efficiently
- History conducting user research and guide creative and design
- Experience independently managing channels while closely collaborating with a cross-functional team
- Ability to stay self motivated and act decisively as the decision-maker for paid social channels
This isn’t for you if:
- You aren’t comfortable with ambiguity, or thinking from first principles.
- You don’t enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Aren’t happy taking an MVP approach and focusing on progress over perfection.
- Don’t enjoy working with data or building a delightful user experience
We benefit from the great work our employees do each day. That is why we are committed to providing a variety of awesome benefits to help them live their best lives.
- Competitive salary because we value your experience and expertise
- Unlimited vacation / sick days because everyone deserves time for R&R
- Employer contribution towards health coverage (including vision & dental) because your physical health and well-being is important to us
- Various fringe benefits such as 401k, Parental Leave, FSA/HSA, and Employee Assistance Programs because health coverage is more than just choosing your yearly plan
- Flexible work environment because we are a geographically dispersed team and we believe in balance
- Pet insurance because all of your beloved family members should have coverage too
- Weekly lunch stipend because there is such a thing as a free lunch!
- A close-knit team of enthusiastic, collegial and driven people to work alongside in a highly meritocratic environment because teamwork makes the dreamwork
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. Our client base has grown to more than 225,000 (and counting), and the company now boasts more than $15 billion in assets on our platform. We recently completed a Series D funding round placing the company's valuation at $3 billion, and our team now has more than 500 people worldwide. We have established ourselves as a crypto market leader, and as we expand our product suite and geographic footprint, we expect our addressable market to grow exponentially.
BlockFi's leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services and banking world, and we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth and expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto and are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans and the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets and regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $100 MM of Series A, B, and C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, and Morgan Creek
- $350 MM of Series D funding led by Bain Capital Ventures, partners of DST Global, Pomp Investments and Tiger Global
- We are moving quickly and have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute and capture customer demand