What is BlockFi?
BlockFi’s mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
We’re a team of builders and strivers, proud to champion financial inclusivity and offer economic opportunities around the globe. We provide the same inclusivity to our team members. BlockFi is a place where diversity is celebrated, individuality is recognized, and every single team member is valued. We are changing the status quo to be the first financial company that people love, and we rely on our people to make it happen!
Client Service at BlockFi
We’re looking for a leader to join our growing Client Success Department and take ownership of the Client Success Enablement function with the following responsibilities:
- Scope, create and deliver a CS Playbook to ensure global consistency for the CS enablement function. Including: which outcomes to focus on, measuring success, defining our learning strategy, onboarding curriculum, continuous development, manager/team lead training and more.
- Partner with Product, Marketing and Client Services to create a scalable product release enablement program to support CS in product releases
- Drive measurable improvement in the CS team’s performance through learning and development
- Determine quarterly goals, as well as near-term and long-term priorities in collaboration with the Director of Client Success Operations and CS Leadership
- Support in the development and delivery of a CS onboarding program focused on improving ramp time of new team members
- Consistently align with CS Leadership to understand team needs, adjust our programs and approach and report back on progress
- Produce and report on SLAs and KPIs for your projects on a weekly basis
- Assess and forecast ongoing CS enablement needs and build/lead a team to execute the plan
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3 - 5 years working in an Enablement role, preferably within CS Enablement at a fast-growing tech company
- Experience with project management, driving big picture vision while also jumping in to achieve key milestones quickly and effectively
- Experience with Client Success teams, as an IC and/or manager
- Experience creating and delivering enablement trainings and content including presentations and videos
- Experience building programs from scratch, iterating and improving existing programs
- Experience working with Enablement tools/technology (i.e. Showpad)
- An enjoyment of the unknown - this is a new department, you’ll be accountable for building new systems and working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to build a world-class enablement program
- Demonstrated the ability to consistently create and meet deadlines
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Player/Coach mindset (a willingness to roll up your sleeves)
- An understanding of blockchain technology and crypto assets (strong plus)
- Computer Skills: Advanced skills of Microsoft products including: Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Comfort with BI tools
We benefit from the great work our employees do each day. That is why we are committed to providing a variety of awesome benefits to help them live their best lives.
- Competitive salary because we value your experience and expertise
- Unlimited vacation / sick days because everyone deserves time for R&R
- Employer contribution towards health coverage (including vision & dental) because your physical health and well-being is important to us
- Various fringe benefits such as 401k, Parental Leave, FSA/HSA, and Employee Assistance Programs because health coverage is more than just choosing your yearly plan
- Flexible work environment because we are a geographically dispersed team and we believe in balance
- Pet insurance because all of your beloved family members should have coverage too
- Weekly lunch stipend because there is such a thing as a free lunch!
- A close-knit team of enthusiastic, collegial and driven people to work alongside in a highly meritocratic environment because teamwork makes the dreamwork
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. Our client base has grown to more than 225,000 (and counting), and the company now boasts more than $15 billion in assets on our platform. We recently completed a Series D funding round placing the company's valuation at $3 billion, and our team now has more than 500 people worldwide. We have established ourselves as a crypto market leader, and as we expand our product suite and geographic footprint, we expect our addressable market to grow exponentially.
BlockFi's leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services and banking world, and we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth and expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto and are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans and the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets and regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $100 MM of Series A, B, and C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, and Morgan Creek
- $350 MM of Series D funding led by Bain Capital Ventures, partners of DST Global, Pomp Investments and Tiger Global
- We are moving quickly and have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute and capture customer demand