What is BlockFi?
BlockFi’s mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
We’re a team of builders and strivers, proud to champion financial inclusivity and offer economic opportunities around the globe. We provide the same inclusivity to our team members. BlockFi is a place where diversity is celebrated, individuality is recognized, and every single team member is valued. We are changing the status quo to be the first financial company that people love, and we rely on our people to make it happen!
About Your Team
We are looking for an Onboarding Project Manager, People Operations to join our team to support our company’s rapid growth. BlockFi’s talent and culture is the core of our success and what makes BlockFi special. This person will play an instrumental role in the first introduction New Joiners have to the BlockFi team via their onboarding and engagement. You will have the opportunity to partner closely with our People Team and will support the project management of our employee onboarding front-end and back-end experience. You will be a great fit for this role if you love to think holistically about employee experience programming, strategy and execution.
- Overall accountability for a successful delivery of BlockFi’s global onboarding program, including program management, design, and oversight of delivery
- Streamline and enhance program processes and efficiencies leveraging ATS, HRIS, PEO, and secure active directory platforms
- Act as People team advocate and representative for all global onboarding projects
- Engage, partner, and coordinate cross-collaboratively with program advisors, stakeholders and key players including People Experience, People Infrastructure, Recruiting Ops and Tech Ops teams
- Drive an innovative, engaging, and timely program to create the best new hire onboarding experience possible
- Find creative and compelling ways to illustrate and amplify our culture and DEI initiatives through employee onboarding
- Drive efforts to ensure that new hires are successfully integrated into the team from a learning & development and engagement perspective
- Ensure hiring managers are engaged, informed, and supported to ensure they are set up for their new joiners
- Monitor, measure and evaluate the impacts of your efforts through employee surveys
- Represent and advocate for BlockFi’s culture and values in your work with teammates throughout the organization
- 3+ years work experience
- Previous experience with Bamboo HR (HRIS) and Greenhouse (ATS) a plus
- Strong project management skills that reflect an ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail
- Equity and accessibility minded; passionate about engaging and considering teammates across cultures and backgrounds
- Creative, proactive thinker who actively seeks solutions and process improvements
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships easily and with authenticity across teams, cultures, time zones, and priorities
- Client service oriented with a white-glove approach
- Highly resourceful team-player and eager to collaborate
- Startup or fintech experience a plus
- Excited about BlockFi and what we’re building
We benefit from the great work our employees do each day. That is why we are committed to providing a variety of awesome benefits to help them live their best lives.
- Competitive salary because we value your experience and expertise
- Unlimited vacation / sick days because everyone deserves time for R&R
- Employer contribution towards health coverage (including vision & dental) because your physical health and well-being is important to us
- Various fringe benefits such as 401k, Parental Leave, FSA/HSA, and Employee Assistance Programs because health coverage is more than just choosing your yearly plan
- Flexible work environment because we are a geographically dispersed team and we believe in balance
- Pet insurance because all of your beloved family members should have coverage too
- Weekly lunch stipend because there is such a thing as a free lunch!
- A close-knit team of enthusiastic, collegial and driven people to work alongside in a highly meritocratic environment because teamwork makes the dreamwork
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. Our client base has grown to more than 225,000 (and counting), and the company now boasts more than $15 billion in assets on our platform. We recently completed a Series D funding round placing the company's valuation at $3 billion, and our team now has more than 500 people worldwide. We have established ourselves as a crypto market leader, and as we expand our product suite and geographic footprint, we expect our addressable market to grow exponentially.
BlockFi's leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services and banking world, and we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth and expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto and are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans and the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets and regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $100 MM of Series A, B, and C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, and Morgan Creek
- $350 MM of Series D funding led by Bain Capital Ventures, partners of DST Global, Pomp Investments and Tiger Global
- We are moving quickly and have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute and capture customer demand
To read more about our mission and values, check out our company website.