What is BlockFi?
BlockFi’s mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
We’re a team of builders and strivers, proud to champion financial inclusivity and offer economic opportunities around the globe. We provide the same inclusivity to our team members. BlockFi is a place where diversity is celebrated, individuality is recognized, and every single team member is valued. We are changing the status quo to be the first financial company that people love, and we rely on our people to make it happen!
BlockFi is looking for a Client Support Manager, Offshore Operations to join our growing team!
About Your Team
BlockFi’s Client Success Group is responsible for servicing clients through quality and efficient engagements at scale. With the exponential growth that BlockFi is experiencing, we are organizing ourselves to continue scaling for the long run by fostering a World Class Client Service culture that’s instilled within the entire organization. We are searching for a dynamic leader to join our world class team to help build and scale our global client support operation.
This position has the following three main areas of responsibility and the ideal candidate must have prior experience building and scaling large, global client support operations.
- Development of a world class support structure, KPIs/metrics, and training procedures required to rapidly scale BlockFi’s client support operation
- Ensure delivery of service excellence and achieve/exceed key performance indicator (KPI) targets
- Work in collaboration with the Regional and Global Heads of Client Support to monitor, control, and continuously improve the service standards
- Oversee offshore Client Support teams, ensuring day to day operations are running smooth and metrics/KPIs are being met across the teams
- Ensure volume forecasts and planning requirements are built to manage peak volume periods to ensure achievement of KPIs
- Work closely with your Team Leads to appropriately allocate staff across support channels (email, phone, chat, etc) based on volumes
- Ensure the highest standard of customer care is delivered through aspects of the Customer Service function (i.e. Response and Resolution Times, Client Satisfaction Score, Feedback Management)
- Review and monitor (weekly, monthly and quarterly) delivery of Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), and ensure visibility to the rest of the organization
- Provide dynamic leadership: Hire, mentor, develop, and guide a team of managers to efficiently and effectively lead a team of Client Service Associates spanning your region
- Support and drive a culture of client service excellence, ensuring that all employees are fully informed, trained and supported
- Work closely with other Region Leads to ensure seamless and efficient shift handoffs between regions spanning the globe
- Ensure mechanism to capture client feedback that can be translated into Product improvements in order to reduce volumes on repetitive themes
- Constantly develop and implement initiatives which optimizes business performance and results in increased client satisfaction
- Dynamic: Understand what it means to move fast, pivot with change, growth mindset, collaborate cross functionally and bring people together towards a common goal
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience including experience building and managing client support organizations consisting of multiple teams across a region
- Experience building, leading, and growing high performing teams, preferably in a high growth startup type environment
- Experience with ticketing systems (e.g. ZenDesk, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with metrics and analysis including workforce planning, productivity, SLAs, C-SAT and KPIs
- Advanced skills of Microsoft products including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Comfort with BI tools
We benefit from the great work our employees do each day. That is why we are committed to providing a variety of awesome benefits to help them live their best lives.
- Competitive salary because we value your experience and expertise
- Unlimited vacation / sick days because everyone deserves time for R&R
- Employer contribution towards health coverage (including vision & dental) because your physical health and well-being is important to us
- Various fringe benefits such as 401k, Parental Leave, FSA/HSA, and Employee Assistance Programs because health coverage is more than just choosing your yearly plan
- Flexible work environment because we are a geographically dispersed team and we believe in balance
- Pet insurance because all of your beloved family members should have coverage too
- Weekly lunch stipend because there is such a thing as a free lunch!
- A close-knit team of enthusiastic, collegial and driven people to work alongside in a highly meritocratic environment because teamwork makes the dreamwork
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. Our client base has grown to more than 225,000 (and counting), and the company now boasts more than $15 billion in assets on our platform. We recently completed a Series D funding round placing the company's valuation at $3 billion, and our team now has more than 500 people worldwide. We have established ourselves as a crypto market leader, and as we expand our product suite and geographic footprint, we expect our addressable market to grow exponentially.
BlockFi's leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services and banking world, and we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth and expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto and are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans and the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets and regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $100 MM of Series A, B, and C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, and Morgan Creek
- $350 MM of Series D funding led by Bain Capital Ventures, partners of DST Global, Pomp Investments and Tiger Global
- We are moving quickly and have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute and capture customer demand