We’re looking for Social Media Support Analysts to provide an amazing support experience to our community on social media networks. If you have excellent communication skills and enjoy helping people, come be a part of our Social Media Support team and help us support Exodus customers!
The Social Media Support Analyst will support Exodus customers with app-related issues via social channels such as Twitter, Facebook, and other social channels. Through problem identification, troubleshooting, education, and resolution, you will be required to provide innovative and exceptional customer care.
What You Will Do:
- Provide stellar Exodus support to customer inquiries on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and App Stores.
- Catalog and funnel actionable feedback to support and product teams.
- Raise escalations where appropriate.
- Handle a wide range of complex technical problems, including the company’s most serious, visible and sensitive issues.
- Monitor listening posts and identify trends or threats to the customer experience or our brand.
- Deliver timely and accurate responses to customer questions and requests.
- Assist in testing new methods and tools aimed at expediting our support processes.
Who You Are:
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Proven working experience in social media within a support team.
- Excellent writing, presentation, and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Experience with Hootsuite a plus.
Characteristics We Look For, Straight from our own Team
- You take initiative. We all tend to wear different hats from time to time, so we encourage trying out new things.
- You're passionate. Exodus is not just a job, it’s a mission.
- You're empathetic. The ability to give and receive feedback with empathy is instrumental in individual growth and company growth.
- You’re focused on delivery. We are results-oriented and need self-starters who don’t wait around for direction.
What we Offer
- Freedom to work wherever you want, whenever you want.
- Building the future. Cryptocurrencies lay the foundation to the internet of value, the next major wave in application technology and personal finance.
- Collaborative and feedback-driven culture.
- Opportunity to grow.
- Fair pay, no matter where you live along with a competitive benefits package.
Salary and Payment
The starting salary is $50,000 USD. All salaries are paid in Bitcoin.
Our Hiring Process
At Exodus, we pride ourselves on hiring people from all around the world. We work with individuals from various backgrounds; some traditional and some a bit more unconventional. Overall, our goal is that you have a great candidate experience with us.