BitMEX is the world’s leading cryptocurrency derivatives trading platform, which has pioneered cryptocurrency trading through relentless commitment to change, and continues to set benchmarks for innovation, liquidity, and security today.
As the world's most advanced peer-to-peer crypto-products trading platform and API, BitMEX gives knowledge, confidence, and precision to hundreds of thousands of traders, transacting billions of USD a day.
Join us, as we build a thriving cryptocurrency ecosystem through strategic investments in emerging cryptocurrency technology, and create the future of digital financial services.
100x Group explores, incubates and pursues opportunities and investments, as part of its mission to reshape the modern digital financial system into one which is inclusive and empowering. The Transformation Office plays an integral role in overseeing the Group’s strategic initiatives, responsible for developing and driving the execution of the Group’s strategy cross-divisionally, working with senior divisional leadership across the Group to ensure proper project management of strategic initiatives and large-scale priorities.
100x Group is looking to expand its operations globally and is seeking an experienced Business Transformation Project Manager to support the development and implementation of new strategic business initiatives at 100x Group. If you are looking to leverage your skills to build the next phase of a fast growing company in an exciting Fintech industry, join us on our exciting journey.
This is a full-time role based in Hong Kong.
- Deliver successful implementation of new business pillars and/or streamline existing organisation according to revenue, cost and profit targets from idea inception to launch
- Develop project plan with clearly defined deliverables and and translate business requirements into concrete execution plan
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure requirements are well understood and are in-line with business objectives & policies
- Determine resources required to implement initiatives and estimated budget, assess and address any bottlenecks and constraints
- Manage stakeholder expectations, coordinate and manage relationships internally and with external third parties/vendors
- Partner with Technical Program Managers across the organization to ensure project deliverables are being delivered as agreed and on track
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders including Legal, Compliance, Control and Risk to ensure processes to be implemented comply with internal and external regulatory requirements
- Act as Product Owner for managed initiatives and report on progress to stakeholders (Business Heads, Executive Board and Head of Business Strategy Transformation)
- Create management information system to track transformation project progress, produce regular status reports and budget spent report, identifying and escalating areas of concerns
- Lead regular standup meetings with counterparts to provide regular project updates and track follow-up action items
- Degree holder with at least 7 years of relevant experience in project or operations management, consulting or in a business management role
- Proven success in delivering results autonomously while aligning with organisation and stakeholders
- Past experience in transformation projects with solid understanding of Fintech or financial institutions industry is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills, business acumen, ability to communicate and influence stakeholders across all levels and functions
- Highly efficient with strong organisational skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, detailed oriented with strong project management skills
- Energetic, excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written