BitMEX is the world’s leading cryptocurrency derivatives trading platform, which has pioneered cryptocurrency trading through relentless commitment to change, and continues to set benchmarks for innovation, liquidity, and security today.
As the world's most advanced peer-to-peer crypto-products trading platform and API, BitMEX gives knowledge, confidence, and precision to hundreds of thousands of traders, transacting billions of USD a day.
Join us, as we build a thriving cryptocurrency ecosystem through strategic investments in emerging cryptocurrency technology, and create the future of digital financial services.
The Head of Product is responsible for the performance of the Web, Mobile & UX teams. The role involves providing the strategic direction of client facing products, in alignment with company goals, through to overseeing execution.
- Lead the Web, Mobile & UX Product teams from requirement gathering to delivery and support.
- Ensuring there is collaboration with the relevant teams throughout the business (FinProd, Engineering, Client Dev, Customer Support, Legal etc) in defining and executing on the product road map.
Managing stakeholder expectations and ensuring all parties are kept aware of roadmap developments through efficient communication / updates.
- Overseeing the innovation and improvement of the business’s product as well as the day-to-day product activities in such a way that ensures that the product is constantly growing to suit the consumers’ needs.
- Responsible for spearheading investigation and analyses on the product and the product market. This role is responsible for overseeing the processing of this information, identifying opportunities, and presenting these for initial validation and testing.
- Coaching, mentoring and developing the skill set of the team to build a high calibre bench.
- 10+ years of Product Development / Management experience within the FinTech space.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree (Sciences, Mathematics, Engineering preferred)
- Experience across multiple technologies, locations, and channels (Mobile, Desktop, and Web)
- Experience in trading platforms; keen interest in cryptocurrencies and digital assets.
- Ability to translate customer needs into business objectives and product requirements
- Excellent communication and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills