100x is the result of the phenomenal success of BitMEX, the world’s leading cryptocurrency derivatives trading platform, which has pioneered cryptocurrency trading through relentless commitment to change, and continues to set benchmarks for innovation, liquidity, and security today.
As the world's most advanced peer-to-peer crypto-products trading platform and API, BitMEX gives knowledge, confidence, and precision to hundreds of thousands of traders, transacting billions of USD per day.
Join us, as we build a thriving cryptocurrency ecosystem of 100x Group companies, through strategic investments in emerging cryptocurrency technology, and create the future of digital financial services.
The Head of UX is responsible for leading and growing a highly collaborative UX team. The role involves being extensively aware of the product’s strengths and limitations relative to market/consumer trends, competitive threats, market opportunities as well as consumer experience.
- Build, lead, and grow a highly collaborative UX team.
- Driving the UX team to conduct research and document findings; create consumer scenarios and strategy documents that are shared with the broader Product department. This includes updates on the latest UI trend, techniques and technologies.
- Suggest continuous innovation in design that improves the consumer interaction and experience with the product, and delivers the best financial performance to the business.
- Presenting designs and agreeing key milestone deliverables with peers.
- Set design guidelines, best practices and standards across the team’s output- wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Coaching, mentoring and developing the skill set of the team to build a high calibre bench.
- 10+ years of Product-related management experience within the FinTech space.
- Expertise in user interface design and user experience
- Ability to translate customer needs into business objectives and design proposals
- Strong visual design skills with good understanding of user-system interaction
- Significant experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Strong analytical, design, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Experience in trading platforms; keen interest in cryptocurrencies and digital assets