We are looking for an exceptional HR Business Partner to support the growth of our young, fun, highly successful and rapidly growing organisation. This is a dynamic, fast paced and hands on role, based in Hong Kong or Singapore, that will play an essential part in building out a market leading global HR function.
Your work will span the full HR spectrum, partnering with managers and employees to ensure HR alignment with the firm’s business objectives. The role provides an excellent opportunity for a high quality HR professional looking to take the next step in their career.
You are a smart, resourceful individual who brings energy and passion to your role. You’re motivated by a challenge and a high bar, work collaboratively across teams and keen to make an impact in your role.
In this role you will:
- Provide hands-on high quality HR advice and consultation throughout the employment lifecycle; from onboarding to exit interviews.
- Get involved across the full HR spectrum
- Design, build and implement high quality HR services and programs
- Help drive our recruiting goals by partnering closely with managers to find the best candidates
- Work in partnership with the Finance, Legal and Compliance teams to ensure all HR processes and procedures are robust and compliant with appropriate governance
- Roll up your sleeves to help with day to day operational needs
- 3+ years of experience in the Human Resources field.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced organisation is preferred, ideally tech, fintech or financial services.
- Willingness to learn, grow and take on expanded duties as the needs of the business evolve.
- Proven ability to remain flexible, agile and hands-on in an ever changing, high growth environment.
- Background in HR with a passion for service and creating processes that best serve the business and the employees.
- Working knowledge of HR systems a plus (e.g. Greenhouse/ Workday experience/ LinkedIn Recruiter)
- Outstanding interpersonal skills: builds rapport and credibility with others easily, displays patience, humour and helpfulness at all times.
- A positive, client service oriented mindset with ability to anticipate issues and create solutions.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required