A pioneer in the FinTech world, 100x is the result of the phenomenal success of BitMEX, the world’s leading cryptocurrency derivatives trading platform, which has pioneered cryptocurrency trading through relentless commitment to change, and continues to set benchmarks for innovation, liquidity, and security today.
The BitMEX trading platform represents the cornerstone of 100x. As the world's most advanced peer-to-peer crypto-products trading platform and API, BitMEX gives knowledge, confidence, and precision to hundreds of thousands of traders, transacting billions of USD a day.
Join us, as we build a thriving cryptocurrency ecosystem of 100x Group companies, through strategic investments in emerging cryptocurrency technology, and create the future of digital financial services.
The Global Head of Recruitment is responsible for growing the organization to enable us to deliver on a range of exciting growth opportunities around the world. We’re looking for an outstanding candidate to design and execute strategies in order to attract, evaluate, hire and retain the very best people.
You will be a high calibre recruiting partner with a proven track record of hands-on tech recruitment as well as driving a strategic recruiting agenda. You’ll need to have a passion for and experience of recruiting in the Tech world. Not for the faint hearted - this is a fast-paced, dynamic and rapidly evolving organisation that operates to a very high bar. With a proactive, can-do attitude, you’re a genuine self-starter, happy to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to deliver.
- Oversee company wide recruitment strategy at a global level across all departments and jurisdictions
- Manage full life cycle recruitment for the roles in which assigned- handle all coordination, sourcing, candidate management, stakeholder management and closing
- Create and iterate on existing processes and procedures to ensure the recruitment department maintains agility and velocity as the firm grows
- Collaborate with the Communications team to ensure the 100x employer brand is accurately portrayed and work to spread the word about 100x unique employee value proposition
- Act as a strategic partner to stakeholders across the firm - educate on recruitment best practices, ensure the firm is represented as best as possible and white glove candidate experience is a priority
- Manage DEI recruiting efforts throughout the organization; partner with appropriate groups and vendors when necessary
- Report and present on key recruiting-related metrics and data to relevant parties within the firm
- 8+ years of recruiting experience, 2+ years of in-house technology/engineering recruitment at a global organization is a must-have
- Experience recruiting for top tier firms in both Financial Services & Tech industries, and a strong understanding of what it takes to recruit the best tech talent in the APAC market at a growing organization
- Experience managing a small recruiting team across different locations. It’s important for this role to continue to be hands-on while also strategic
- You are a proactive self starter who finds clarity in chaos and navigates ambiguity expertly
- Prior experience with any of the following: LinkedIn Recruiter, Greenhouse, Workday, TopFunnel, or similar platforms
- You know this job is first and foremost a partnership, with both candidates and internal stakeholders. You take pride in your proactive, consultative approach to these relationships and are able to build trust consistently and quickly
- You are knowledgeable about a wide range of recruiting areas and feel comfortable in your role as a generalist
- Communication is one of your greatest strengths. You are clear, concise and compelling in your written and verbal communication
- Bonus points if you have managed requisitions and stakeholders at a global level