100x is the result of the phenomenal success of BitMEX, the world’s leading cryptocurrency derivatives trading platform, which has pioneered cryptocurrency trading through relentless commitment to change, and continues to set benchmarks for innovation, liquidity, and security today.
As the world's most advanced peer-to-peer crypto-products trading platform and API, BitMEX gives knowledge, confidence, and precision to hundreds of thousands of traders, transacting billions of USD per day.
Join us, as we build a thriving cryptocurrency ecosystem of 100x Group companies, through strategic investments in emerging cryptocurrency technology, and create the future of digital financial services.
The role involves being extensively aware of the product’s strengths and limitations relative to market/consumer trends, competitive threats, market opportunities as well as consumer experience.
- Conducting research in the formulation of product design that improves consumer experience.
Collaborating with relevant other departments (Product Management, Client Dev etc) on user research and competitive product analysis.
- Creating and developing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy.
- Producing high-quality design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards and site maps.
- Working with the Product team in iterating and refining the proposed or implemented product features for further enhancement of the user experience.
- Regularly presenting these solutions to the broader Product team and organisation.
- 5+ years of UX / UI experience, with some exposure within the FinTech space.
- Strong visual design skills with good understanding of user-system interaction
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in graphic design, interface design or a related field
- Experience across multiple technologies, locations, and channels (Mobile, Desktop, and Web)
- Excellent communication and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Experience in trading platforms; keen interest in cryptocurrencies and digital assets