A pioneer in the FinTech world, 100x is the result of the phenomenal success of BitMEX, the world’s leading cryptocurrency derivatives trading platform, which has pioneered cryptocurrency trading through relentless commitment to change, and continues to set benchmarks for innovation, liquidity, and security today.
The BitMEX trading platform represents the cornerstone of 100x. As the world's most advanced peer-to-peer crypto-products trading platform and API, BitMEX gives knowledge, confidence, and precision to hundreds of thousands of traders, transacting billions of USD a day.
Join us, as we build a thriving cryptocurrency ecosystem of 100x Group companies, through strategic investments in emerging cryptocurrency technology, and create the future of digital financial services.
As a member of our growing communications team, manage our brand’s social media presence and evolve the way we use our mix of channels to more effectively build reputation, drive growth, and engage with a purpose. Use your creativity, conviction, and sharp judgment to create content and campaigns on social media that stay true to our brand values, tone of voice, and strategy. Engage with our online via community management. Develop a deep understanding of our industry and our business and work with external agency partners and 100x colleagues to see projects through.
- Content Development: Work with the communications and marketing team to develop content to be posted across our social channels, including Twitter, Telegram, LinkedIn, Reddit, and others to be launched
- Community Management: Engage with followers/ wider community on these and other social channels, working with the communications and marketing team but also other stakeholders like customer service, compliance, and security
- Campaign Design, Coordination, and Execution: Develop and execute bespoke social campaigns that fit our reputation and business objectives while driving user engagement and growth
- Help to shape the visual/ creative aspects of our social media presence by working with specialists in graphic design, photo, and video
- Contribute to overall social media strategy development, working closely with colleagues across the business
- Coordinate with our global team across time zones and markets
- Interact and assist in management of external agency teams
- 5+ years experience in social media management/ channel strategy, gained in an in-house or agency environment
- Financial services, cryptocurrency, or technology industry experience necessary
- Experience managing multiple social media accounts in a high-stakes environment
- Experience managing social media campaigns, including paid campaigns
- Strong creative mindset and ability to tap into/ read the sentiment of niche communities across channels
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, with English language essential; and other core customer languages welcomed but not essential (e.g. Mandarin; Russian; Korean)
- Collaborative mindset to work in an international and multidisciplinary environment as part of one global team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Impeccable judgment with ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion
- Excellent attention to detail is an absolute must
- Team and agency management experience required