100x is the result of the phenomenal success of BitMEX, the world’s leading cryptocurrency derivatives trading platform, which has pioneered cryptocurrency trading through relentless commitment to change, and continues to set benchmarks for innovation, liquidity, and security today.
The BitMEX trading platform represents the cornerstone of 100x. As the world's most advanced peer-to-peer crypto-products trading platform and API, BitMEX gives knowledge, confidence, and precision to hundreds of thousands of traders, transacting billions of USD per day.
Join us, as we build a thriving cryptocurrency ecosystem of 100x Group companies, through strategic investments in emerging cryptocurrency technology, and create the future of digital financial services.
100x Group’s Commercial department is responsible for commercial activities across the group, including those of the BitMEX platform. The team develops financial products for our clients to trade, sources, grows and manages our client base, and works with our global partners to develop new business opportunities.
This role will be part of that global team, responsible for marketing the BitMEX platform and its product suite and services to our current and potential client base.
The Data Analytics role will act as the central interface to the firm’s data repositories, providing support for the business decisions made by the Financial Products, Client & Business Development and Marketing functions as well as helping spot trends in the broader market and our own users’ behaviour. The position will also work closely with the Communications and Branding Teams.
- Act as a “Data Tsar” to establish Golden Sources for the firm’s commercial data. Clean, manage and maintain the data infrastructure
- Synchronise data sources across applications such as the firm’s CRM system, management dashboards, communication channels (social media, email), and web traffic
- Work with the Data Architecture team to design, implement and manage a data analytics pipeline, leveraging the current Tableau architecture
- Build automated, scalable solutions to meet ongoing reporting requirements
- Develop additional KPI dashboards to help monitor and manage the overall business
- Conduct in-depth analysis on customer behaviour, lifecycle, product, content marketing, competitor and market sentiment; marketing A/B testing, acquisition deep dive and pattern identification to help lead business decisions. (e.g. trading styles across different client segments, geographic trends and customer lifecycle analysis)
- Monitoring of existing incentive schemes and affiliate programmes
- Efficiency measurement and analysis for API usage agreements
- Provide support for adhoc data queries made by the rest of the Revenue Department
- 5+ years in a data analytics role, preferably with experience working in financial services or fintech
- Degree in Statistics, Analytics, Mathematics, Engineering or other quantitative disciplines
- Experience with SQL, Python, Redshift, Tableau, ELK or similar
- Experience working with Salesforce and/or Einstein Analytics preferred
- Basic machine learning, trend analysis & data visualisation capabilities
- Excited about cryptocurrency trading and the broader market
- Attention to detail and strong views on data structures & policies
- Would suit an entrepreneurial, self-starter who loves being part of a dynamic global team