BlockFi’s mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
About the Team and Role
We're looking for a Growth Engagement Associate to join our Marketing team. You will help develop and execute communications strategy to increase conversion, retention, and engagement of BlockFi customers across email, in-app messaging, and push notification. You will work collaboratively across the Marketing, Product, Analytics, and Client Services teams to create and execute lifecycle strategies that move growth and retention metrics. Our ambitious product roadmap and increased focus on marketing mean that there is a lot of exciting work to do in this space.
- Help create and own execution of lifecycle strategies to activate, onboard, engage, educate, cross sell, and retain clients through the customer journey
- Drive end-to-end execution of email and in-app campaigns. This includes having input into campaign strategy, driving the creative review process, collaborating with designers and copywriters, helping identify target audience segments, and capturing and reflecting feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Build dynamic customer journey flows with actionable trigger points to drive conversion and engagement based on customer insights
- Help develop and execute go-to-market plans for product launches, partnering with stakeholders across multiple teams
- Establish a strong working relationship with cross-functional stakeholders across our Product, Analytics and Data Science, Finance, Client Services, and Marketing teams
- Maintain performance and health of the email, push and SMS channels with regard to audience segmentation, content, list hygiene, and deliverability
- Conduct regular, extensive experimentation to facilitate rapid learning and application of learnings and insights
- Analyze campaign results, develop benchmarks, and report regularly on campaign progress and performance to marketing stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years of experience in CRM/email marketing at a fast-paced B2C company
- Strong track record of successfully building and executing large-scale, complex B2C email campaigns in marketing automation platforms (e.g. Braze, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Iterable, Hubspot, or similar tool)
- Results-driven marketer that has a record of driving business results through testing and deploying marketing campaigns across channels in a fast-paced environment
- Experience implementing A/B and multivariate tests
- Experience in analyzing lifecycle marketing test results and implementing subsequent testing iterations
- Excellent project management skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects from start to finish, with input from a diverse group of stakeholders
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of best principles in CRM and marketing best practices and how to apply them
- Strong sense of ownership and entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience with data visualization software (Tableau, Looker, etc)
- Experience with SQL
- Experience building email content using HTML and CSS
- Proactive and independent, like to take initiative and improve existing programs and processes
- Extremely organized, dependable, self-motivated & ability to multi-task
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $100MM in debt and equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt and credit crypto market leader in the U.S. As we expand our product suite and geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
BlockFi's leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services and banking world, and we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth and expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto and are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans and the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets and regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding and $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $100 MM of Series A, B, and C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, and Morgan Creek
- We are moving quickly and have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute and capture customer demand
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Weekly lunch stipend
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment