DigiBuild is a Y Combinator backed company. YC is the world's top startup incubator and accelerator, known for producing breakthrough companies such as Airbnb, Twitch, Dropbox, Reddit, Instacart, Stripe, Coinbase and many others. YC has produced 102 companies worth $150M+ and 21 companies worth $1B+, with a total portfolio value of $155B+.
Join the DigiBuild Family and help us change the global construction industry!
Product Manager Role Description
We are looking for a customer-obsessed, data-centric, experienced product manager to help define and drive the DigiBuild roadmap with innovative construction software solutions enabled by blockchain technology. This role requires not only excellent overall product management experience, but also direct experience with taking ideas from customer discovery, through development, and to deployment. A key aspect of this role is to drive product insights to build go to market products. This includes gathering customer feedback, building specifications, overseeing engineering/development of these products, and implementing them with customers.
- Drive product strategy and development balancing company vision with customer needs for software tools.
- Ensure successful project management over product development and delivery.
- Understand user needs, behavior and expectations through customer engagement, research, and diving deep into quantitative data
- Be an expert on the market, the domain, the trends
- Collaborate cross-functionally
- Lead by influence, both inside and outside the company
Required Skills and Expertise
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager in a venture backed startup (preferably early-stage experience pre series B)
- 2+ years of experience with Agile development methodologies
- Customer focused with a deep passion for customer needs
- 4+ years of experience as a SAAS-based Product Manager
- Track record of quickly delivering high-quality user experiences, with exposure to a B2B application.
- Experience working on a large scale platform or infrastructure
- Ability to lead and work autonomously, with a strong track record of execution
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with an ownership mentality
- Plan product launches and drive action throughout the organization to get products to market
- Plan and maintain the product backlog
- Participate in all aspects of the product development process from idea identification to go to market and retention
- Knowledge of Jira/Confluence
Deeply curious and motivated to push the boundaries to create delightful solutions and experiences
Note: Salary is negotiable with excellent qualifications..