The Chamber is currently seeking a development professional to join the Development and Member Services team. The successful candidate will be responsible for recruiting and onboarding new members.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Work with the VP of Development and Member Services team to drive new revenue through the recruitment and onboarding of new member companies.
- Originate new prospective members and develop strategies to cultivate relationships.
- Identify and establish strategies to capture market share in new and niche segments.
- Collaborate with staff on the management and planning of member events.
- Develop recruitment collateral in collaboration with the marketing department.
- Minimum of 5 years of B2B, consultative sales and development experience.
- Ability to quickly build and monetize relationships.
- Demonstrated history of qualifying and closing prospects.
- Professional level understanding of blockchain technology and its uses.
- General understanding of the blockchain and digital asset ecosystem and players.
- Exceptionally strong professional writing and proof-reading skills.
- Highly detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Exceptionally strong and efficient with email communications.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, public speaking experience preferred.
- Ability to engage with people at all levels: Fortune 500 C-Suite, Start Up Executives, Congressmen/women, college interns, etc.
- Must be a passionate supporter and advocate of blockchain technology and digital currencies.
- Must be a proactive self-starter and have the ability to work independently and remotely.
- Experience using Salesforce
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university; Graduate Degree preferred.
Benefits: Our benefits program includes healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible holidays and vacations, and 401(k).
Apply: To apply for this position, please submit resume to email@example.com