Today Eco is: a rabid online community and a rapidly scaling new money app. But that's just the beginning.
Join us to put people back in control of their money. Apply to learn more.
As a Blockchain / Smart Contract Engineer at Eco, you will:
- Be integral to implementing and launching the Eco cryptocurrency.
- Work regularly with security auditors and external contributors to document and upgrade Eco currency code.
- Support and maintain an active test economy, as well as integrations with partner protocols.
- Act as primary contributor to the Eco tech community, evaluating and implementing upgrade proposals.
- Ensure Eco smart contracts track state of the art by evaluating new DeFi protocols, EIPs, Layer 1 and Layer 2 mechanisms, etc.
We’re looking for you if:
- You’re drawn to the hardest problems with the greatest potential impact.
- You combine strong CS/Software Engineering fundamentals with a strong background in math and security.
- You have knowledge of cryptography fundamentals and independent interest in economics.
- You fail fast, prioritize tests, and you’re comfortable up and down the software stack.