The Associate Product Manager will be responsible for collaborating across functions to create a platform to support a consumer-facing crypto application. The candidate will lead a strategic initiative to expand our software product offerings. This role will include working with an amazing team of engineers and designers to build new applications. The ideal candidate is an analytical team player who will work with a team of high-performing individuals to influence and shape the product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation. You will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
Currently, we are looking for an Associate Product Manager who will help us drive product development initiatives with a specific focus on new consumer-facing initiatives.
Within Amun you will find:
- A team of world-class engineers, product managers, and UX professionals that build solutions for Amun and other blockchain companies who use the platform
- Insatiable curiosity about the FinTech ecosystem, emerging products, and technologies
- An agile, growth environment with new business and product opportunities every day
- A desire to make Amun and the community a better place
- A vision toward the future, with a focus on incremental innovation
Your role and impact:
- Working with product team and engineers to identify requirements for various platforms
- Translate requirements into deliverable technology specifications
- Manage QA of all newly developed features
- Work closely with the Senior Product Managers to create and manage product roadmaps
- Previous experience working in software product management, ideally you have shipped a consumer-facing application in fintech
- Proven track record to work closely with designers, engineers and end users to translate design ideas into working prototypes and commercial products
- Set and deliver compelling product visions
- Skilled at understanding complex problems and distilling them into simpler, straightforward descriptions
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams, from presenting conceptual ideas to execution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to deliver presentations and communicate up and down the organization
- Predict potential issues in implementing designs and find the best solution
- Use market and competitor research to advise product strategy decisions
- No crypto/blockchain experience is needed
The role is located in either Zurich or New York.