To manage Sovryn’s external and internal affiliate programs through all phases, including brainstorming, launch, maintaining, marketing, reporting, optimization and analysis.
- A commercially-minded builder who can develop an Affiliate-led approach to achieve revenue goals, in short- and long-term revenue, across platforms and geographies.
- Able to drive new Affiliate growth via inbound and outbound to crypto/blockchain/domain/finance/general tech Affiliates or Influencers, across all channels (including YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, Reddit, LinkedIn, TikTok, Snapchat, Blogs, Podcasts, and more).
- Constantly staying on top of trends in Affiliate marketing to identify new opportunities both within and beyond the cryptocurrency industry such as personal finance, travel, and gaming.
- Able to thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic environment and able to constantly switch gears between the big picture and specific deliverables, while never losing sight of results.
- Comfortable with humble beginnings, yet fully aware of what brilliant looks like and able to progress methodically and consistently towards that vision
- It's a highly cross-functional role in a scale-up environment, and you will need to nurture warm relationships across all functional individuals and teams.
- In close partnership and collaboration with Marketing Lead , you will own our Affiliate Program across affiliate types, from some of the most influential players in this category with millions of subscribers to small but growing thought leaders, and large networks that can expand our reach across many emerging verticals.
- Identify approach via all relevant mass and personalized channels, and nurture Affiliates and influencers, thought leaders and producers who deploy content across various channels to drive crypto, blockchain domains
- Negotiate all affiliate deals and pay-out types, helping us achieve our targets for customer acquisition costs while remaining competitive in the marketplace to attract the best traffic sources.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with multiple affiliates and publishers internationally, including high-touch engagement for high-potential players.
- Optimize our Affiliate relationship across their lifecycle, including ongoing engagement and re-engagement for dormant accounts.
- Collaborate with the wider Marketing team including Content, Social and Paid Media managers.
- Handle the administration of all affiliate business deal tracking, pay-out metrics, performance monitoring, trends etc.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or a similar field
- 3+ years of proven experience as an Affiliate Manager handling both inbound setup and ideally account management of trackable, revenue-driving affiliates.
- Strong ability to research and identify key Affiliates in different segments, and a track record of initiating, managing & monetizing relationships with Affiliates.
- A passion about the fast growing crypto/blockchain/domain vertical and hands-on experience with cryptocurrency and blockchain technology in your daily life.
- Advanced knowledge of Social Media platforms and trends, and how to optimize the right content per each platform.
- Exceptional writing, communication, and presentation skills - Must be proficient in English and crypto language
- Comfortable working under pressure in a very fast-moving environment.
- Be an effective self-starter with the ability to navigate through ambiguity
- Experience within FinTech, Crypto, start-up environment.