To lead a growing team, focused on building scalable data tooling, data science infrastructure, and user-facing visualizations to democratize data access across our growing enterprise. We are looking for a Data Science Guru who can drive a culture of leveraging data to improve how Sovryn operates and how we serve our community.
- Generating data visualizations and data dashboards using industry standard tools, such as Redash
- Use existing data to gain important insights for the management of the project and automate business processes.
- Enable world-class user experiences across all our products by developing and deploying predictive models
- Support the organization across a range of areas including: experimentation, fraud, market signals, and business intelligence.
- Develop derivative data products
- Deliver world class data visualizations for our platforms
Skills and Qualifications:
- Educational background in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Statistics, Economics or a quantitative discipline
- Good knowledge of and experience with:
- MySQL, Redis, Redash
- AWS platform, Linux
- Experience with SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Familiarity with blockchain.etl and Solidity ABI specification.
- Experience with Web3.js libraries
- Node.Js is preferable
- Other non-required pluses:
- Other cloud platforms such as Azure, GCP
- TimescaleDB and other time series databases
- Python experience
- Big data experience (Presto, Spark, Jupyter)
- Ability to diagnose technical problems, debug code and automate routine tasks
- Analytical approach coupled with solid communication skills and a sense of ownership
- You have a solid grasp of common software engineering practices, amongst others modern design patterns, test-driven development, continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Blockchain data analytics
- DeFi experience is required
- Financial services preferred