AFEN is a leading NFT project, with the aim to revolutionize key potential sectors- namely Arts, Real Estate, and Education. The AFEN project has gone past preliminary stage to involve a team of enthusiastic De-Fi marksmen adequately skilled and ready to deliver a working platform for the exchange of digital arts, facilitation of Real estate investments, and Blockchain education.
AFEN is powered by the $AFEN token.
Learn more about AFEN- https://linktr.ee/AFENBLOCKCHAIN
About the Role
We are looking for a fast-paced and proactive Chief Marketing Officer with adequate experience to manage multi-channel marketing and community-building program that will aid the growth of our ecosystem. The ideal candidate is passionate about blockchain technology and the decentralized future it can shape, and is equally passionate about marketing, the ever-changing technologies supporting it, and its timeless core concepts. We are searching for a CMO who is both creative and analytical, results-driven, resourceful, and leads by example.
You will work directly with our core team and take full ownership of online presence and acquisition programs. To be successful, you will need to have relevant experience in building and running inbound / outbound marketing campaigns to drive consistent growth of the project.
Create and own the go-to-market (GTM) strategy for new products & features. You will set clear objectives and goals, research and define target audiences, develop marketing and communication strategies, and measure adoption. You will also conduct market research and apply your insights to these and other initiatives.
Drive the evolution of our brand positioning. You will bring the brand to life in a clear and consistent way that resonates with and motivates our community and target audiences, transforming community members into raving fans and builders
Deepen relationships with key partners. You will nurture existing relationships with key partners, aligning on mutual goals and driving adoption through a variety of co-marketing efforts.
Must Have Skills and Attributes
- Deep experience and understanding of, and contacts in the De-Fi space
- Demonstrable experience developing and executing go-to-market plans including targeted advertising, online and offline events, and content marketing
- Capable of planning and optimizing marketing campaigns and partnerships to grow the project
- Ability to liaise with influencers, content creators and subject matter experts
- Well-versed in the implementation and management of marketing analytic tools
- Experience with a wide range of social media management tools
- Remarkable written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of working effectively and independently in a remote team environment
- Able to provide valuable references/concepts that improve the work of others
- Comfortable with responding to incidents and able to face issues calmly
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Solid experience with CRM and marketing automation software will be an added advantage
Why Work With AFEN?
- Remote work in a dynamic, fast-growth startup
- Opportunity of working with diverse and passionate team
- Close collaboration with leading projects and thought leaders in the space
- Attractive compensation with upside potential