Senior Ethereum Smart-Contract Engineer (Solidity, React)
- $120-150K, additional compensation in bonuses, tokens negotiable based on experience
- Our first product is a tokenized, non custodial, basis trading strategy. Basis trading is a market neutral strategy that has generated some of the highest risk adjusted returns in crypto. You can read more about it here.
- We then plan on using this strategy to build a stablecoin and a decentralized prime brokerage. You can think of the prime brokerage as a perpetual contract + options + other DeFi derivative primitives aggregator.
- Lemma founders’ experience includes quant @ Goldman Sachs, CS @ Columbia University, product @ Ocrolus (named 2020 fastest growing fintech in the US), engineering @ Instadapp & Catnip ($10 mil TVL)
- We are about to raise a very significant amount of money from Tier 1 investors and strategic partners in crypto and are completely oversubscribed.
About the job
We are hiring a senior web3 smart-contract engineer to help us build Lemma.Finance’s architecture while keeping in mind the end-user’s experience.
Your responsibility will be to implement state-of-the-art smart contracts, ensuring security best practices and a modular design to ensure extensibility. As an ideal candidate, you have previously worked on open-source production grade software, especially on EVM smart contracts.
You are excited about the challenges of coding in decentralized environments and are ready to dig into low-level implementation details. You also have experience building and launching a product from scratch and understand the complexities of a production-grade consumer product.
- Write state-of-the-art smart contracts on Ethereum
- Ensure that dapps are tested thoroughly via e2e tests
- Contribute to other open-source projects that we integrate with (eg. derivative dexes such as MCDEX, Perpetual Protocol, DyDx)
- Work in close collaboration with the team on product architecture and design
- Work closely with our quant & data science team to ensure the protocol’s path to profitability
- Senior-level smart contract development experience
- Expertise in Solidity, EVM, and smart contract design
- Familiarity with databases and full-stack frameworks
- Strong desire to build decentralized and open source software
- Passion for learning new technology and tackling novel technical problems
- Excellent English communication skills
- A general knowledge of DeFi protocols. Have used several DeFi products (Uniswap, Compound, etc.)
- Existing contributions to open-source software products
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or higher